- "I'm Wolverine. I'm the best there is at what I do. But what I do isn't very nice."
- Note: This page currently includes an incomplete listing of related articles. The page will be expanded as new articles are created.
Wolverine could refer to:
- Wolverine, A mutant superhero and member of the X-Men and the Avengers. This is the version featured in most currently published Marvel Comics comic books.
Alternate realities Edit
- Wolverine, from the Ultimate Marvel reality.
- Wolverine, from the Age of Apocalypse reality.
- Wolverine, from the House of M reality.
- Wolverine, from the X-Men Forever reality.
- Old Man Logan, from the "Dying Earth" reality.
Alternate media Edit
- Wolverine, as seen on Spider-Man and His Amazing Friends.
- Wolverine, as seen on the 1992 X-Men animated series.
- Wolverine, as seen on X-Men: Evolution.
- Wolverine, as seen on Wolverine and the X-Men.
- Wolverine, as seen in the X-Men film series and Wolverine spin-off projects.
- Wolverine, as seen on the Super Hero Squad Show.
Ongoing titles Edit
- Wolverine, Volume 2, 1988 series; 1st ongoing title; 2nd Wolverine title.
- Wolverine, Volume 3, 2003 series; 74 issues.
- Wolverine, Volume 4, 2010 series; Reverts to combined numbering beginning with issue #300.
- Wolverine: Origins, 2006 series that explores Wolverine's past prior to joining the X-Men.
- Wolverine: Weapon X, 2009 ongoing series.
Limited series Edit
- Wolverine, Volume 1, 1982 4-issue limited series.
- Wolverine Classic, 2005 5-issue series that reprints stories from Wolverine, Volume 2.
- Wolverine: Origin, 2001-2002 limited series that finally provides the definitive origin of the character.