|Includes a list of characters, actors and production crew members whose first names are William.|
The Walking Dead Edit
William was a middle-aged white male living in the U.S. state of Virginia, or possibly Washington, D.C. in the years following the zombie apocalypse. He became a resident of a survivor colony known as The Kingdom. He followed the leadership of King Ezekiel, though he often disagreed with Ezekiel's methods. When Ezekiel died, William took it upon himself to assume the mantle of leadership. Dubbed "King William" by his followers, he took council with his followers, Zachary and Taylor. He was fair and respected, but also harbored an abundance of zeal when it came to protecting his people. William assisted Rick Grimes and his militia in their struggle against a group called the Whisperers. This was not so much done out of altruism, but out of survival, for if Rick's group had failed to defeat the Whisperers, William knew that the Kingdom would become their next target.
Other characters Edit
- Billy Dee Williams - Played Lando Calrissian in Star Wars Episode V: The Empire Strikes Back and Star Wars Episode VI: Return of the Jedi.
- William Hudson, Jr. - Actor from Rocky Jones, Space Ranger, The Amazing Colossal Man and Attack of the 50 Foot Woman.
- William Morgan Sheppard - Actor from The Day of the Triffis, SeaQuest DSV, Babylon 5 and Transformers.
Production Crew Edit
- Bill Mantlo - Comic book writer.
- Bill Rosemann - Comic book writer and editor.
- Bill Wray - Comic book artist.
- Billy Graham - Comic book graphic artist.
- William Altman - Wrote the story treatment for the "Flight Into Darkness" episode of The Invisible Man.
- William D. Faralla - Assistant director, associate producer and unit production coordinator on Lost in Space.
- William Fruet - Director of episodes of Animorphs, Mysterious Island, War of the Worlds and The Outer Limits.
- William Heinemann - Founder of the Heinemann publishing house and publisher of The War of the Worlds.
- William Johnson - Comic book artist who has worked on issues of Daredevil, G.I. Joe, ROM and Transformers.
- William Self - Production manager on The Time Tunnel, Voyage to the Bottom of the Sea, Lost in Space and Land of the Giants.
- William Smith (I) - An artist for All-American Publications; Worked on the "Red, White and Blue" comic strip.
- William Welch - Writer, editor and producer on The Time Tunnel, Voyage to the Bottom of the Sea, Lost in Space and Land of the Giants.
- Willie Schubert - Comic book letterer