- "I like being the best. It's not easy getting used to having a rival, much less an equal. C'mon. Let's hit the showers."
|Cover date:||March, 1982|
|Inkers:||Bob Wiacek; Josef Rubinstein|
|Cover artists:||Dave Cockrum|
|Cover inker:||Dave Cockrum|
|Assistant editors:||Danny Fingeroth|
|Previous:||Uncanny X-Men #153|
|Next:||Uncanny X-Men #155|
"Reunion" is the 154th issue of the first volume of Uncanny X-Men and the 13th issue of the series with the "Uncanny" descriptor in the indicia. It was written by Chris Claremont and illustrated by Dave Cockrum with Bob Wiacek and Joe Rubinstein as inker. The cover art illustration was composed by Dave Cockrum. The story was colored by Don Warfield with Joe Rosen on lettering. It was edited by Louise Jones with Danny Fingeroth as assistant editor. This issue shipped with a February, 1982 cover date and carries a cover price of .60 cents per copy.
- Alex Summers (Referenced only)
- Araki (In flashback only)
- Ch'od (In flashback only)
- Hepzibah (In flashback only)
- Lilandra Neramani (In flashback only)
- Kate Summers (In flashback only)
- Raza Longknife (In flashback only)
- Samedar (In flashback only)
Notes & Trivia Edit
- This issue is reprinted in the 40 Years of X-Men DVD-ROM set, X-Men Classic #58, Essential X-Men, Volume 3 and Marvel Masterworks: The Uncanny X-Men, Volume 7.
- This is the first and only appearance of this group of Sidrian Hunters.
- This is the first and only appearance to date of Lou and Gino, who are two police officers with the New York City Police Department.
- Jean Grey appears as a photograph only in this issue.