|Secret Invasion: Inhumans|
|Title:||Secret Invasion: Inhumans|
|Creators:||Joe Pokaski; Tom Raney; Scott Hanna; Guru-eFX; Cory Petit; Virtual Calligraphy; Lauren Sankovitch; Lauren Henry; Bill Rosemann|
|Previous:||Inhumans, Vol. 3|
Secret Invasion: X-Men
|Next:||Realm of Kings: Inhumans|
Secret Invasion: Dark Reign
Secret Invasion: Inhumans is a four-issue comic book limited series published by Marvel Comics. It is one of several such projects that ties into the "Secret Invasion" crossover event. The title was released between October 2008 and January 2009. The series was writtne by Joe Pokaski with artwork by Tom Raney and inks by Scott Hanna. The cover art illustrations were rendered by Stjepan Sejic. The stories were colored by Guru-eFX and lettered by Cory Petit of Virtual Calligraphy. They were edited by Bill Rosemann with Lauren Sankovitch and Lauren Henry as assistant editors.
- Secret Invasion: Inhumans 1
- Secret Invasion: Inhumans 2
- Secret Invasion: Inhumans 3
- Secret Invasion: Inhumans 4
Annuals & Specials
- Secret Invasion: Inhumans (TPB)
Notes & Trivia
- The Inhumans were created by writer Stan Lee and artist Jack Kirby. They first appeared in Fantastic Four, Volume 1 #45 in December, 1965.
- Secret Invasion: Inhumans redirects to this page.
- Issue #1 of the series shipped with a variant cover.