|Includes a list of characters, actors and production crew members whose first names are Richard.|
The Walking Dead Edit
Richard was a white male and a survivor of the zombie apocalypse. In the early days of the apocalypse, Richard had several regrettable moments of indecision - moments that ultimately led to the deaths of his wife, and his daughter, Katy. With the passing of his daughter, he vowed that he would never again allow his fear to dominate his actions, and he adopted a more proactive approach to wards combating threats. Richard was a white male and a survivor of the zombie apocalypse. He became a member of a community known as the Kingdom under the leadership of King Ezekiel. Richard served as one of Ezekiel's soldiers, and was often seen wearing protective body armor and riding a horse. Richard was one of the few who had regular dealings with the Saviors, but he openly opposed the king's dealings with them, and often got into physical altercations with them. Richard was also one of the few who learned where Carol Peletier had been residing ever since she left the sanctuary of the Kingdom. Meeting with her, he tried to convince her to help him rebel against the Saviors, but she wanted nothing to do with anybody at this point. Richard and another soldier named Alvaro came upon Rick Grimes and his group and brought them before King Ezekiel.
Other characters Edit
- Dick Grayson - Comic book superhero who goes by the alias of Nightwing; formerly the original Robin.
- Rick Jones - Marvel Comics professional sidekick. Hung out with the Hulk, Captain America, 2 Captain Marvel and even ROM!
- Richard Lynch - Actor from episodes of Battlestar Galactica, Buck Rogers in the 25th Century, The Phoenix and Super Force.
Production Crew Edit
- Rich Buckler - Comic book artist.
- Richard Bonk - Comic book penciler and inker.
- Richard P. McDonagh - Television writer and story editor on Land of the Giants and The Twilight Zone.
- Rick Hoberg - Comic book penciler and inker.
- Rick Veitch - Comic book writer, illustrator and editor.