|Aliases:||Favi Tak |
General Rahm Tak
The Butcher of Tulsa 
|Known relatives:||Volubela |
|First:||"The World We Seize"|
|Final:||"My Name is Datak Tarr and I Have Come to Kill You"|
Rahm Tak is a fictional alien character featured on the Syfy network television series Defiance. He is the primary antagonist from season three of the show and was played by actor Lee Tergesen. He was introduced in the season premiere, "The World We Seize", and made seven appearances in the series in total.
Rahm Tak was a male member of the Castithan race and one of those who immigrated to Earth in 2013. He was a military member of the Votanis Collective achieving the rank of General. Rahm Tak was an insane madman who harbored a deep hatred of all humans, whom he referred to as "pink skins" and sought nothing more than their complete and utter destruction.
Notes & Trivia Edit
- Actor Lee Tergesen is also known for playing another a-hole character, Chett Donnelly, who was a regular on the Weird Science television series that aired on USA Network from 1994 to 1997.
- Up until the point of his death, the only episode from season three that Rahm Tak did not appear in was "The Beauty of Our Weapons".
- Although he hated humans, Rahm Tak did develop an appreciation for Earth culture, in particular, their music, films and lexicon. He admitted to liking the music of Johnny Cash and was even cajoled into watching the film Little Shop of Horrors. 
See also Edit
The World of Defiance
External Links Edit
- ↑ Datak Tarr and Stahma Tarr both addressed him by this honorific.
- ↑ Rahm Tak gave himself this nickname as a snub at "The Butcher of Yosemite", Joshua Nolan in "The Broken Bough".
- ↑ Irathient wife; deceased.
- ↑ Defiance: The Last Unicorns; Johnny Cash reference.
- ↑ Defiance: History Rhymes; Rahm Tak references Little Shop of Horrors when he says, "I'm gonna find out if the carnivorous plant eats Audrey".