|"Original Sin: The Death of Jean DeWolff (Part 1)"|
|Peter Parker, the Spectacular Spider-Man|
|Title:||"Original Sin: The Death of Jean DeWolff (Part 1)"|
|Cover date:||October, 1985|
|Cover artists:||Rich Buckler|
|Cover inker:||Rich Buckler|
|Previous:||Peter Parker, the Spectacular Spider-Man #106|
|Next:||Peter Parker, the Spectacular Spider-Man #108|
This page is a stub. If you are reading this message, then that means you have come to a page about a comic book issue that is in need of additional work. There are certain key elements that are lacking from this article and thus preventing it from achieving an acceptable level of quality. This may include a lack of a cover art image, missing and/or incorrect creative team credits, missing cast lists, external links, notes and references, and so on. Once these elements have been satisfied, then this template may be removed from the page.
- Daredevil, Matt Murdock
- May Parker
- J. Jonah Jameson
- Jean DeWolff (In flashback only)
- Joseph Robertson
- Emil Gregg
- Bernard Finn
- Carl Weatherby
- Celia Weatherby
- Horace Rosenthal
- Reverend Tolliver
Notes & Trivia Edit
- Spider-Man was created by writer Stan Lee and artist Steve Ditko. He first appeared in Amazing Fantasy #15 in April, 1962.
- The tagline for this issue is "In this issue: Spidey Cuts Loose!"
- This is the first appearance of the Sin Eater.
- This is the first appearance of Emil Gregg.