|Aliases:||Empress Lilandra Neramani|
Majestrix Lilandra Neramani
|Location:||Chandilar; Shi'ar Empire|
Formerly the Starjammer
|Known relatives:||D'Ken Neramani (brother); Cal'syee Neramani (sister); Gabriel Summers (brother-in-law); Charles Xavier (consort, deceased); Adam Neramani (nephew)|
|First:||Uncanny X-Men, Vol. 1 #97|
|Final:||War of Kings #4|
Lilandra Neramani is a young woman of the alien race known as the Shi'ar. Her family is of noble heritage and she once held the title of Majestrix (Empress) of the Shi'ar Empire. Lilandra was romantically attached to the Earth mutant known as Charles Xavier who became her Royal Concert. Lilandra has been deposed several times from her throne, usually by members of her own family. While in exile, she joined the interstellar revolutionary team, the Starjammers. Although her duties were always to her people first, she has remained a close ally of Xavier's mutant activist team, the X-Men.
Lilandra's sister Deathbird kidnapped Lilandra with the intent of overthrowing her as Empress to the Shi'ar Empire. She brought her to Earth where she was held captive inside of her starship. The X-Men attempted to rescue her, but Deathbird launched from the planet's surface before they could free her. With the help of the Starjammers, they tracked her through space where the ship docked with an Acanti bio-ship manned by the Brood. She was reunited with Charles Xavier who was now a prisoner of the Brood. Cyclops and the other X-Men blasted through the cell block to liberate them. 
Lilandra Neramani possesses no inate superhuman abilities, but her natural physiology of being a Shi'ar makes her physically stronger and heartier than the average Earth human.
- Superhuman durability: An adult Shi'ar female is physically heartier than the average human and can withstand physical pressure up to 20 times that of an Earth human.
- Superhuman stamina: An adult Shi'ar female possesses 20 times the stamina of a normal Earth human of equal age and physical fitness.
- Superhuman strength: An adult Shi'ar female can lift and/or press up to 1 ton for a limited period of time before tiring.
Notes & Trivia Edit
- Lilandra Neramani appeared three episodes of the 1992 animated series X-Men. She was voiced by actress Camilla Scott and appeared in chapters 2, 3 and 5 of "Phoenix Saga" in 1994.
- Official Handbook of the Marvel Universe 7 (Appendix entry)