|Includes a list of characters, actors and production crew members whose first names are John.|
The Walking Dead Edit
John was a white male in his mid thirties living in the U.S. state of Virginia. During the years following the fall of society as a result of a zombie apocalypse, he became a member of a community called the Alexandria Safe-Zone. John was part of a munitions group that helped Eugene Porter manufacture ammunition. John handed over two full boxes of ammunition to the group's leader, Rick Grimes. (Walking Dead 115)
During an ongoing battle against another group called the Saviors, John was working in the munitions work shop when he went outside to urinate - against Eugene's sound protest. John ignored him, and was attacked by Roamers. He managed to scramble back inside, but they overtook him, ultimately devouring him. (Walking Dead 121)
John was an African American man with one eye in his apparent mid-late thirties living in the U.S. state of Virginia. During the years following the fall of society as a result of a zombie apocalypse, he aligned himself with a group called the Saviors, which was controlled by a man named Negan. He was one of the original members of the group and was often seen with a woman named Tara. John and Tara had an altercation with Paul Monroe of the Hilltop Colony, which resulted in Paul's capture. John survived the prolonged war between the Saviors and the other communities including the Alexandria Safe-Zone and the Kingdom. During this time, another Savior named Dwight switched sides, and Negan was captured. John and Tara remained at the Saviors' Sanctuary and engaged in skirmishes with Rick Grimes' group, even up until the point of the war with the Whisperers.
Other characters Edit
- John Lumic - Also known as the Cyber-Controller; an antagonist from Doctor Who and foe of the Tenth Doctor.
- John Jameson - Also known as Man-Wolf; a Marvel Comics character featured in the Spider-Man family of comic titles.
- John Hertzler - Actor from episodes of Star Trek: Deep Space Nine, Star Trek: Voyager and Star Trek: Enterprise.
- John Hoyt - Actor who played bit roles in episodes of The Twilight Zone, The Outer Limits, Battlestar Galactica, The Time Tunnel, Planet of the Apes and Star Trek.
- John Newland - Played the role of Victor Frankenstein in the "Frankenstein" episode of Tales of Tomorrow.
- John Snyder: Actor from episodes of Knight Rider, Quantum Leap and two episodes of Star Trek: The Next Generation and Babylon 5.
Production Crew Edit
- John Denning - Comic book editor.
- John Ostrander - Comic book writer.
- John Romita, Sr. - Comic book artist.
- John Romita, Jr. - Comic book artist.
- John Workman - Comic book letterer.
- Johnny Craig - Comic book artist.
Name Variations Edit
- Jon Knoles - Video game developer behind Star Wars: Shadows of the Empire, Star Wars: Jedi Knight: Dark Forces II and Star Wars: Bounty Hunter.