|"Ring of Truth"|
| Series Jeremiah|
Season 1, Episode 15
|Air date||June 7th, 2002|
|Producers||J. Michael Straczynski; Joe Dante; Sam Egan; Mike Finnell; Luke Perry; Scott Mitchell Rosenberg; Ervin Rustemagic; George Horie; Ben Brafman; Stephen Geaghan; Stephanie Germain; Gregory Noveck|
|Starring||Luke Perry; Malcolm Jamal-Warner|
"Moon in Gemini"
"Ring of Truth" is the fifteenth episode of season one of the dystopic future series Jeremiah. It was directed by Ken Girotti with a script written by Sam Egan. It first aired on Showtime on June 7th, 2002.
|Malcolm-Jamal Warner||Kurdy Malloy|
Guest Starring Edit
|G. Patrick Currie||Patrick Desault|
Notes & Trivia Edit
- This episode is included on disc five of the Jeremiah: The Complete First Season DVD collection.
- There are no allusions available for this episode at this time. Be the first to add some! Just click on the edit tab under the section heading and start typing. An allusion is an incidental reference made to a character, person, event or other miscellaneous piece of media that can be found somewhere in the episode itself. In most cases, this refers to characters or events from previous episodes.
- There are no bloopers available for this episode at this time. Be the first to add some! Just click on the edit tab under the section heading and start typing. A blooper is any revealing mistake that can be found within the episode that the production crew may have missed during editing. This can range from inconsistent lines of dialogue to visible production equipment in the shot to mis-spoken lines of dialogue, or... dare we say it? A wardrobe malfunction.
- Jeremiah: You'd rather be right than anything.
- Kurdy: No, I'd rather be eating baby-back ribs.
- Jeremiah: Okay, you'd rather be eating baby-back ribs and be right.
- Kurdy: Exactly.
- Jeremiah: Kurdy, an elephant just woke me up.
- Kurdy: An asshole just woke me up.