|"Jason Goes to Hell"|
|Jason Goes to Hell: The Final Friday|
|Title:||"Jason Goes to Hell"|
|Cover date:||July, 1993|
|Next:||Jason Goes to Hell: The Final Friday #2|
"Jason Goes to Hell" is the untitled first issue of the Jason Goes to Hell: The Final Friday comic book limited series, which is based on the 1993 live-action feature film, Jason Goes to Hell: The Final Friday. The story was written by Andy Mangels, with artwork by Cynthia Martin and inks by Allen Nunis. It was colored by Evelyn Stein and lettered by Lois Buhalis. The story was edited by Jim Salicrup. This issue was published by Topps Comics and shipped with a July, 1993 cover date. It carries a cover price of $2.95 per copy (US).
- Federal morgue
Notes & Trivia Edit
- This is the official comic book adaptation of the 1993 horror movie feature film Jason Goes to Hell: The Final Friday.
- This issue shipped polybagged and included three exclusive trading cards from the feature film. There are nine trading cards in the entire set.
- This issue has a glow-in-the-dark cover enhancement.
- Jason Voorhees' last name is mis-spelled as "Vorhees" in this issue.
- In this issue, the coroner whom Jason Voorhees possesses is named Lon. In the film, his name is Phil.
- The morgue security guard that Jason kills in this issue is based on a character from the film. The character was played by Kane Hodder, who also plays Jason Voorhees in the final four installments of the series.