|"Virtual Reality Bites"|
| Series iZombie|
Season 1, Episode 6
|Air date||April 21st, 2015|
|Writers||Gloria Calderón Kellett|
|Producers||Joseph Berger-Davis; Scott Graham; Gloria Calderon Kellett; Kit Boss; Dan Etheridge; Danielle Stokdyk; Diane Ruggiero-Wright; Rob Thomas|
|Starring||Rose McIver; Malcolm Goodwin; Rahul Kohli; Robert Buckley; David Anders|
"Flight of the Living Dead"
"Virtual Reality Bites" is the sixth episode of season one of the paranormal crime drama series iZombie. It was directed by Dermott Downs with a script written by Gloria Calderón Kellett. It first aired on the CW Network on Tuesday, April 21st, 2015 at 10:00 pm.
Principal Cast Edit
|Rose McIver||Olivia "Liv" Moore|
|Malcolm Goodwin||Clive Babineaux|
|Rahul Kohli||Doctor Ravi Chakrabarti|
|Robert Buckley||Major Lilywhite|
|David Anders||Blaine DeBeers|
Guest Stars Edit
|Bradley James||Lowell Tracey|
|Molly Hagan||Eva Moore|
|Sarah Jane Redmond||Jackie|
|Chris Gauthier||Simon Cutler|
|Jesse Moss||Sean Posie|
|Cyrus Lord Bryant||Joey|
|Annabel Kershaw||Older woman|
|Gabrielle Giraud||Young housewife|
|Ryan Grantham||Full Auto|
|Gerardo Barcala||Pleated shorts dad|
Notes & Trivia Edit
- iZombie was developed by Rob Thomas & Diane Ruggiero-Wright. Based on the characters created by Chris Roberson and Michael Allred for Vertigo.
- This episode is rated TV-14.
- This episode is included on the iZombie: The Complete First Season DVD collection, which was produced by Warner Home Video and released in Region 1 format on September 29th, 2015.
- Series co-creator and executive producer Diane Ruggiero is credited as Diane Ruggiero-Wright in this episode.
- Featured zombie: Simon Cutler.
- Liv Moore: If you're sharing prescription drugs with me, I should at least offer you a drink.
- Ravi Chakrabarti: His skin reminds me of a grape that was left out in the sun too long and split open.
- Clive Babineaux: You just ruined grapes for me.
- Liv Moore: Those are y-incision stitches. They need to be closer together, unless you're going for that Frankenstein look.
- Ravi Chakrabarti: The man's too good-looking. I'm giving him character.
- Liv Moore: Simon Cutler's rotten brains go down in history as the worst. By far.
- Ravi Chakrabarti: Frankly, I'm impressed that they went down at all.
- Clive Babineaux: Wait, what did I just do?
- Ravi Chakrabarti: Oh, you're a trollock.
- Liv Moore: I'm a Polish troll?
See also Edit
External Links Edit