- "Remember me, pigs!? You're responsible for the destruction of my life and my love! I hope you missed me!!!"
|"Bow Down to Hellina!"|
|Title:||"Bow Down to Hellina!"|
|Cover date:||September, 1994|
|Editor-in-Chief:||Joseph A. Zyskowski|
|Cover artists:||S. Clarke Hawbaker; Rod Perry|
|Cover inker:||S. Clarke Hawbaker; Rod Perry|
|Letterers:||James M. Anderson|
|Editors:||Joseph A. Zyskowski|
"Hell Hath No Fury Like Hellina!" is the title to the Hellina one-shot special published by Lightning Comics. The story was written by Steven Zyskowski with artwork by Terral Lawrence and inks by David Mowry. It was lettered by James M. Anderson. The story was edited by Joseph A. Zyskowski. This issue shipped with a September, 1994 cover date and carries a cover price of $2.95 per copy (US).
- Cult leader
- Cut in half
- Heart ripped out
- Head injuries
- Human sacrifice
Notes & Trivia Edit
- Hellina was created by writer Joseph A. Zyskowski and artists Karl Kerschl and Terral Lawrence. She first appeared in Perg #4, published by Lightning Comics in January, 1994.
- The tagline for this issue is "1st sinsational issue!"
- The story in this issue is printed in black and white.
- This issue shipped with a Gold edition variant cover and a Platinum edition variant cover. It also shipped with a nude variant illustrated by Rod Perry. This variant shipped in July, 1994.
- This issue went to second printing in May, 1995.
- This issue is divided into two chapters:
- "Bow Down to Hellina!"
- "The Fury of Hellina!"
Recommended Reading Edit
See also Edit
External Links Edit