|"Pies in the Skies"|
|Title:||"Pies in the Skies"|
|Cover date:||September, 2014|
|Writers:||Amanda Conner; Jimmy Palmiotti|
|Cover artists:||Amanda Conner; Dan Panosian; Dave Johnson|
|Cover inker:||Amanda Conner; Dan Panosian; Dave Johnson|
|Cover colorist:||Paul Mounts; Dan Panosian; Dave Johnson|
|Letterers:||John J. Hill|
|Editors:||Katie Kubert; Chris Conroy|
|Group editor:||Mark Doyle|
|Previous:||Harley Quinn #7|
|Next:||Harley Quinn #9|
"Pies in the Skies" is the story title to the eighth issue of Harley Quinn, Volume 2. It was written by Amanda Conner & Jimmy Palmiotti with artwork by Chad Hardin. It was colored by Alex Sinclair with lettering by John J. Hill. Amanda Conner also rendered the cover art illustration to the standard edition. The story was edited by Katie Kubert and Chris Conroy. This issue shipped with a September, 2014 cover date and carries a cover price of $2.99 per copy (US).
- The Joker (As an hallucination only)
Notes & Trivia Edit
- This issue is rated T for Teen.
- This issue is included in the Harley Quinn: Hot in the City hardcover reprint edition, released in October, 2014, and the Harley Quinn: Hot in the City trade paperback collection, released in April, 2015.
- The events from this issue are part of the "New 52" continuity.
- This issue shipped with a variant cover by Dan Panosian.
- This issue shipped with a variant cover by Dave Johnson.
- Former DC Comics executive editor Dan DiDio makes an appearance in this issue as a villain.
- Artist and executive editor Jim Lee makes an appearance in this issue as a villain.