- "We all came into this with our eyes open. Hard times and death are options we have to live with."
- ―Vanth Dreadstar
|Cover date:||November, 1982|
|Executive editor:||Archie Goodwin|
|Cover artists:||Jim Starlin|
|Cover inker:||Jim Starlin|
|Cover colorist:||Glynis Wein|
|Assistant editors:||Jo Duffy|
|Editors:||Archie Goodwin; Al Milgrom|
|Previous:||Marvel Graphic Novel #3|
- Milky Way Galaxy (In flashback only)
Notes & Trivia Edit
- This issue is reprinted in Dreadstar and Company #1, Dreadstar (TPB), Volume 3, and the Dreadstar Definitive Collection, Volume 1.
- Continues plotlines established in the "Metamorphosis Odyssey" presented in issues #1-15 of Epic Illustrated. Also continues subplots presented in the Dreadstar: The Price graphic novel.
- Issue includes an editorial by Marvel editor-in-chief Jim Shooter and Epic Comics managing editor Archie Goodwin.
- All major characters appeared last in the Dreadstar graphic novel in Marvel Graphic Novel #3.
- Dreadstar's crew acquirred their cargo ship from the Instrumentality in Epic Illustrated #15.
See also Edit
External Links Edit
This article is an issue of a Dreadstar comic book series.