|The Invasion (Part 1)|
| Series Doctor Who|
Season 6, Episode 11
|Air date||November 2nd, 1968|
|Writers|| Kit Pedler|
|Starring|| Patrick Troughton|
"The Mind Robber" (Part 5)
"The Invasion" (Part 2)
"The Invasion" (Part 1)" is the first chapter of the eight-part "The Invasion" serial in series six of Doctor Who. It first aired on BBC One on November 2nd, 1968 and was directed by Douglas Camfield. The script was written by Derrick Sherwin based on a story treatment by Kit Pedler. "The Invasion" is the third-story arc in series six and spanned episodes 11-18. The story centered on the robotic Cybermen, which would go on to become one of the more notorious and popular of Doctor Who adversaries.
|Patrick Troughton||Doctor Who|
|Frazer Hines||Jamie McCrimmon|
|Wendy Padbury||Zoe Heriot|
Guest Starring Edit
|John Levene||John Benton|
|Kevin Stoney||Tobias Vaughn|
|Sally Faulkner||Isobel Watkins|
|Peter Halliday||Packer / Cyber-Director|
|Murray Evans||Lorry driver|
Notes & Trivia Edit
- There are no notations or trivia available for this episode at this time. Be the first to add some! Just click on the edit tab under the section heading and start typing. This may include all out-of-universe as well as in-universe information relating to the episode. Acceptable notations may include:
- The production code number for the episode.
- Home video availability for the episode (VHS, DVD, Blu-ray, etc.), as well as which services provide digital download copies and/or streaming video services.
- The rating for the episode (TV-14, TV-MA, etc.)
- How many episodes in this series the director may have worked on.
- How many episodes in this series the writer may have worked on.
- Unique spelling or mis-spelling of selected cast and crew member, which may differ from how they are identified in other works.
- Character appearances and other annotations.