|"The Name of the Game Is... Death!"|
|Title:||"The Name of the Game Is... Death!"|
|Cover date:||October, 1976|
|Writers:||Marv Wolfman; Chris Claremont|
|Pencilers:||George Tuska; Marie Severin|
|Cover artists:||Gil Kane|
|Cover inker:||Klaus Janson|
|Previous:||Daredevil Annual #3|
|Next:||Daredevil Annual #5|
"The Name of the Game Is... Death!" is the fourth Annual issue of the first Daredevil ongoing comic book series published by Marvel Comics. It was written by Marv Wolfman and Chris Claremont and illustrated by artist George Tuska with inking provided by Frank Chiaramonte. The cover art was illustrated by Gil Kane and Klaus Janson. Artist Marie Severin also lent a hand with some touch-up work, but was uncredited for her efforts in this issue. The issue was colored by Bonnie Wilford and lettered by Annette Kawecki. It was edited by Marv Wolfman. The issue was released in 1976 and carried a cover price of .50 per copy (US).
- Keith Mallory
- Robert Mallory
- Keith Mallory
- Mallory Intertech
- Barrington Research Center
Notes & Trivia Edit
- This issue featured an uncredited art assist to Marie Severin who provided touch-ups to Sub-Mariner's face.
- The Black Panther chronologically appeared last in a flashback from Marvel Premiere #53. His last actual appearance was in Jungle Action #24. He appears next in Marvel Super-Special #1.
- The Sub-Mariner appeared last in Super-Villain Team-Up #5. He appears next in Super-Villain Team-Up #6.
- The character Gil may have been named after artist Gil Kane.