|This page is similar in name or subject to other pages.
|Continuity:||Knight Rider (2008)|
|Known relatives:||Sarah Graiman |
|Final:||"Knight to King's Pawn"|
Charles Graiman is a fictional scientist and engineer and a main character on the 2008 relaunch of the TV series Knight Rider. Played by actor Bruce Davison, he was introduced in the pilot episode of the series and made twelve appearances in the series in total.
Charles Graiman was the father of Sarah Graiman, and designer of the Knight Automated Roving Robot, the Knight Industries Two Thousand micro processor and the Knight Industries Three Thousand micro processor.
Notes & Trivia Edit
- The character of Charles Graiman was created by Dave Andron based on concepts originally developed by Glen A. Larson.
- Knight Rider: Pilot
- Knight Rider: A Knight in Shining Armor
- Knight Rider: Journey to the End of the Knight
- Knight Rider: Knight of the Iguana
- Knight Rider: A Hard Day's Knight
- Knight Rider: Knight of the Hunter
- Knight Rider: I Wanna Rock and Roll All Knight
- Knight Rider: Knight of the Zodiac
- Knight Rider: Knight Fever
- Knight Rider: Don't Stop the Knight
- Knight Rider: Day Turns Into Knight
- Knight Rider: Knight to King's Pawn
See also Edit
External Links Edit
- ↑ Daughter.