| Series Caprica|
Season 1, Episode 14
|Air date||January 4th, 2011|
|Producers||Glen A. Larson; Paul M. Leonard; Drew Z. Greenberg; Patrick Massett; John Zinman; Michael Taylor; Jonas Pate; Clara George; Jane Espenson; Kevin Murphy; Ronald D. Moore; David Eick; Maril Davis; Erin Smith; James Halpern; Gregg Tilson|
|Starring||Eric Stoltz; Esai Morales; Paula Malcomson; Alessandra Torresani; Magda Apanowicz; Sasha Roiz; Brian Markinson; Polly Walker|
"Blowback" is the fourteenth episode of the science fiction television series Caprica and the fifteenth episode of the series overall if one counts the two-part series premiere as two different episodes. It was directed by Omar Madha with a script written by Kevin Murphy. It first aired on Syfy on Tuesday, January 4th, 2011 at 10:00 pm.
Principal Cast Edit
|Eric Stoltz||Daniel Graystone|
|Esai Morales||Joseph Adama|
|Paula Malcomson||Amanda Graystone|
|Alessandra Torresani||Zoe Graystone |
|Magda Apanowicz||Lacy Rand|
|Sasha Roiz||Sam Adama|
|Brian Markinson||Jordan Durham|
|Polly Walker||Clarice Willow|
Guest Stars Edit
|Peter Wingfield||Gara Singh|
|Jorge Montesi||The Guatrau|
|Ryan Kennedy||Odin Sinclair|
|Chris Heyerdahl||Kevin Reikle|
Notes & Trivia Edit
- Caprica was created by Remi Aubuchon and Ronald D. Moore. It is a spin-off as well as a prequel to the 2003 re-imagining of Battlestar Galactica, which premiered as a two-part miniseries before launching into a regular series in 2004.
- This episode is production code number 114.
- This episode actually aired in Canada prior to its initial broadcast in the United States. This was due to rescheduling of the series on the part of Syfy.
- This is the first episode of the series to air in 2011.
- Actress Alessandra Torresani is credited in this episode, but her character does not make an appearance.
- This is the only episode of Caprica directed by Omar Madha. It is also his first work in the science fiction genre.
- This is the first episode of Caprica written by Kevin Murphy. He writes two episodes of the series in total. His next episode is "Apotheosis".
- There are no allusions available for this episode at this time. Be the first to add some! Just click on the edit tab under the section heading and start typing. An allusion is an incidental reference made to a character, person, event or other miscellaneous piece of media that can be found somewhere in the episode itself. In most cases, this refers to characters or events from previous episodes.
What else have they done? Edit
- Director Omar Madha will go on to direct "The Devil in the Dark" and "The Serpent's Egg" episodes from season one of Defiance in 2013 as well as the "Blood Brothers" episode of Almost Human.
- Script writer and executive producer Kevin Murphy is also known as the co-creator of Defiance as well as being a staff writer on the Weird Science television series on the USA Network.
- There are no quotes available for this episode at this time. Be the first to add some! Just click on the edit tab under the section heading and start typing. The preferred format for quotes is an asterisk, followed by the character's name (bold and hyper-linked), semi-colon then the quote itself (without quotation marks. Quotes should be separated by four elipses (....) unless multiple quotes are used between characters as part of a conversation.
See also Edit
External Links Edit
- ↑ The actor is credited, but otherwise does not appear in this episode.