- "Good idea, Raider... but too little, and too late! If I can't pull you off your rainbow, I'll at least knock you off your high horse!"
|"Trade Heroes -- and Win!|
|The Brave and the Bold|
|Title:||"Trade Heroes -- and Win!|
|Cover date:||January, 1983|
|Executive editor:||Dick Giordano|
|Writers:||Mike W. Barr|
|Cover artists:||Jim Aparo|
|Assistant editors:||Nicola Cuti|
|Previous:||Brave and the Bold #193|
|Next:||Brave and the Bold #195|
"Trade Heroes -- and Win!" is the 194th issue of the first volume of the ongoing comic book series The Brave and the Bold. It was written by Mike W. Barr with artwork by Carmine Infantino and Sal Trapani. The cover art was illustrated by Jim Aparo. Coloring was provided by Adrienne Roy and it was lettered by John Costanza. Len Wein served as editor on this issue with Nicola Cuti as assistant editor. The issue shipped with a January, 1983 cover date and a cover price of .60 (US) per copy. This issue featured the characters of Batman and The Flash.
- Mayor of Central City
Notes & Trivia Edit
- Letterer John Costanza is credited as just Costanza in this issue.
- The events from this issue take place before the events of Batman #354.
- Per publishing date, Batman appeared last in the first story in Batman #355. He appears next in the first story in Detective Comics #522.
- The Flash appeared last in the first story in The Flash #321. He appears next in the first story in Wonder Woman #300.
- Per publishing date, Alfred Pennyworth appeared last in the first story in Batman #355. He appears next in the first story in Detective Comics #522.
- Doctor Double X appeared last in the first story in World's Finest Comics #276. He appears next in Crisis on Infinite Earths #10, which is the last appearance of the character.
- The Rainbow Raider appeared last in the first story in The Flash #299. He appears next in the first story in The Flash #332.
- First and only known appearance of Andrea Wye.