- "Harper! I know you! I've watched you! You are an annoying little man, but there is fire in your blood! Are these your demons? Then it is time to face them, now!"
- ―Tyr Anasazi
|"Its Hour Come 'Round at Last"|
| Series Andromeda|
Season 1, Episode 22
|Air date|| May 14th, 2001 (US)|
April 21st, 2001 (CAN)
|Writers||Robert Hewitt Wolfe|
|Producers||Majel Roddenberry; Allan Eastman; Robert Hewitt Wolfe; Karen Wookey|
|Starring||Kevin Sorbo; Lisa Ryder; Keith Hamilton Cobb; Laura Bertram; Brent Stait; Gordon Michael Woolvett; Lexa Doig|
"It Makes a Lovely Light"
"The Widening Gyre"
"Its Hour Come 'Round at Last" is the twenty-second episode of season one of the science fiction television series Andromeda and the twenty-second episode of the series overall. The episode was directed by Allan Eastman and written by Robert Hewitt Wolfe. It first aired in the United States on the Sci-Fi Channel on Monday, May 14th, 2001. It was first broadcast in Canada on Saturday, April 21st, 2001 on the Global Television Network.
Principal Cast Edit
|Kevin Sorbo||Captain Dylan Hunt|
|Lisa Ryder||Beka Valentine|
|Keith Hamilton Cobb||Tyr Anasazi|
|Laura Bertram||Trance Gemini|
|Brent Stait||Rev Bem|
|Gordon Michael Woolvett||Seamus Harper|
Guest Stars Edit
|Rik Kiviaho||High Guard Captain Perim|
Notes & Trivia Edit
- Seamus Harper: I don't suppose you have any ammo left?
- Tyr Anasazi: I've got one round.
- Seamus Harper: One round is good, one round is good.
- Tyr Anasazi: Would you like to close your eyes? (Harper nods his head, breathing heavy, closing his eyes. Tyr points his gun at Harper's head)
- Seamus Harper: Wai, wai, wai, wait! I was thinking, maybe they're not so tough, maybe maybe we can take them in hand to hand combat. (laughs) What do you think? Heh heh heh!
- Tyr Anasazi: That's my boy!
- Dylan Hunt: If things start to go wrong, I want you to leave me behind. Gather everyone together and get to the Maru as fast as you can.
- Beka Valentine: You want me to abandon you here?
- Dylan Hunt: These people are my responsibility.
- Beka Valentine: Yeah, and you're mine. When I agreed to help you, you and Rommie became part of my crew every bit as much as I became part of yours. I don't leave crew members behind. Ever.
- Dylan Hunt: Do you regret it... signing aboard with me?
- Beka Valentine: And risking my life? Battling Nietzscheans and Restors and Magog and half the lunatics in the galaxy? All for a cause that's been dead for over three hundred years. I wouldn't have missed it for the world.
- Dylan Hunt: It's a little-known law of thermodynamics, 'The Conservation of Optimism: There's only so much to go around.'
- Beka Valentine: In that case, it's simple. Lower your expectations.
- Dylan Hunt: You're right. I officially declare this glass 12% full.
- Beka Valentine: That's the spirit.
Opening quotation Edit
- "Screams of a billion murdered Stars
Give Lie to the night's Peace,
While we cling in desperation to the Few
Fragile spinning stones we call Worlds"
- ―Wayfinder First Order Hasturi, aka "The Mad Perseid"; 217 AFC
Home Video Edit
- "Its Hour Come 'Round at Last" has been made available on the following DVD collections:
See also Edit
The World of Andromeda
External Links Edit