|"The One Who Will Save Us All"|
| Series Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.|
Season 5, Episode 20
|Air date||May 4th, 2018|
|Producers||Chris Cheramie; Nora Zuckerman; Lilla Zuckerman; Craig Titley; Drew Z. Greenberg; Garry A. Brown; Brent Fletcher; Alan Fine; Stan Lee; Joe Quesada; Jim Chory; Jeph Loeb; Jeffrey Bell; Maurissa Tancharoen; Jed Whedon; Joss Whedon; Robert Parigi; Megan Thomas Bradner; Emma Fleischer; Bob Kozicki|
|Starring||Clark Gregg; Ming-Na Wen; Chloe Bennet; Iain De Caestecker; Elizabeth Henstridge; Henry Simmons; Natalia Cordova-Buckley|
"The Force of Gravity"
"The One Who Will Save Us All" is the twentieth episode of season five of the sci-fi/action series Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D., and the 108th episode of the series overall. It was directed by Cherie Gierhart with a script written by Brent Fletcher. It first aired on ABC on Friday, May 4th, 2018.
|Clark Gregg||Phil Coulson|
|Ming-Na Wen||Melinda May|
|Chloe Bennet||Daisy Johnson|
|Iain De Caestecker||Leo Fitz|
|Elizabeth Henstridge||Jemma Simmons|
|Henry Simmons||Alphonso Mackenzie|
|Natalia Cordova-Buckley||Elena Rodriguez|
Guest Starring Edit
|Adrian Pasdar||Glenn Talbot|
|Jeff Ward||Deke Shaw|
|Catherine Dent||General Hale|
|Briana Venskus||Agent Piper|
|Maximilian Osinski||Agent Davis|
|E.R. Ruiz||Confederacy leader Magei|
|Matthew Foster||Confederacy leader Joqo|
Notes & Trivia Edit
- There are no notations or trivia available for this episode at this time. Be the first to add some! Just click on the edit tab under the section heading and start typing. This may include all out-of-universe as well as in-universe information relating to the episode. Acceptable notations may include:
- The production code number for the episode.
- Home video availability for the episode (VHS, DVD, Blu-ray, etc.), as well as which services provide digital download copies and/or streaming video services.
- The rating for the episode (TV-14, TV-MA, etc.)
- How many episodes in this series the director may have worked on.
- How many episodes in this series the writer may have worked on.
- Unique spelling or mis-spelling of selected cast and crew member, which may differ from how they are identified in other works.
- Character appearances and other annotations.
- Repeated references are made to the Hydra organization in this episode. Hydra has been around since World War II and had systematically subverted the S.H.I.E.L.D. organization over the course of decades. It was Hydra that the Confederacy made their original arrangement with.
- Reference is made to Thanos in this episode. Thanos is an alien demagogue who invades the planet Earth in search of the Mind Gem - the last of the Infinity Stones. This takes place in the film Avengers: Infinity War, which occurs at the same time as the events from this episode, as well as "The Force of Gravity".
- Glenn Talbot forcing Qovas to kneel before him is reminiscent of the infamous scene from Superman II when General Zod forced Superman to kneel before him.
- There are no quotes available for this episode at this time. Be the first to add some! Just click on the edit tab under the section heading and start typing. The preferred format for quotes is an asterisk, followed by the character's name (bold and hyper-linked), semi-colon then the quote itself (without quotation marks. Quotes should be separated by four elipses (....) unless multiple quotes are used between characters as part of a conversation.